List Your Home or Property for Sale
Are you selling a home or property in an airpark, near an airport, or close to an airstrip? List it with AirportAirparkHomes.com.
BASIC LISTING RATES
$49.95 for THREE Months
- Listing price is a flat fee – there are no commissions on the sale of the property
- Listing includes up to 6 photos
- Listing includes up to 1500 Words
- Listing is live on the site for 3 months. Listings may be renewed for an additional 3 months.
- Listings include a link back to your website (if applicable)
- Listings on this site are available to real estate agents or for sale by owners
- Basic listing includes 1 free update to your ad. (Price, Pictures, Text, Mark as Sold, etc.)
- You may use your listing on our site as a web site link in other advertisements
- Payment is required before the listing is posted. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express via Paypal
- WE GUARANTEE your new ad will be posted within 24 hours of receipt
of all information for the listing, or your renewal is free
FEATURED PREMIUM LISTING RATES – Longer description, more images, and your listing in more than one location!
$99.95 for THREE Months – includes everything in the Basic Listing package above, PLUS:
- Additional listing with details and image on the “Featured Listings” page
- A second dedicated page with your listing that may include a longer description (up to 4000 words) and up to 12 large images of your property.
- Featured on our home page.
- Each featured listing receives approximately 244 unique views every 30 days. (Stats as of August, 2021)
- Featured listing include 2 free updates to your ad. (Price, Pictures, Text, Mark as Sold, etc.)
Almost all of our visitors searched terms like “Airport Homes For Sale”, “Airport Property”, “Pilot Homes”, “Airstrip Homes” etc. We have a very targeted audience interested in purchasing your unique airport property.
Listings are posted as they come in and expire in 90 days if not renewed. Most properties sale quickly. Owners and agents are encouraged to let us know when a property sales so that we can either remove it from the site or mark it as sold if you are an agent and would like the exposure until the listing expires.